Since we recently developed automated Discoverer report migration into Blitz Report and our development team needed test environment, we had to integrate Discoverer with Oracle EBS. In this post we share our experience. Preparation Referenced Oracle notes: Oracle Fusion Middleware Installation Guide for Oracle Portal, Forms, Reports and Discoverer Using Discoverer 11.1.1 with [...]
After the news that Oracle Discoverer support had ended, Enginatics team was working on a solution helping EBS customers to migrate Discoverer reports to Blitz Report. And now it's ready! Discoverer reports import feature allows to migrate worksheets SQLs saved in the database. And that is not all. We also prepared set of Blitz reports to [...]
In this article different methods of getting information about applied Oracle EBS 12.2 patches are reviewed. 1. Oracle Applications Manager Login to Oracle EBS as a user that has access to Oracle Applications Manager. For purposes of this tutorial Enginatics EBS 12.2.8 demo instance has been used. Picture 1: Launching OAM Patching [...]
Enginatics always stays up to date with the latest technology. So right after Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.8 has been reported to be available, our team was eager to upgrade our EBS Demo 12.2.7 instance to the latest release, so anyone can test Blitz Report™ on the most recent software. Blitz Report™ is a simple [...]
- Speed up Your EBS: Simple and Effective Performance Tuning using Excel
- Collaborate – Star Spotlight – Discoverer Reports – Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater! .
- San Antonio, TX Collaborate 2019
- Life is Short, Work Fast! Blitz Report™ – the Fastest & Easiest way to Export Oracle EBS Data into Excel
- OUG Ireland 2019, Dublin
- SROAUG 2019 Spring Conference, Los Angeles
- Ohio Valley (OVOAUG) Winter Meeting – Louisville, KY
- EBS Performance Tuning Simplified – Tips,Tricks and a free toolkit!
- Rocky Mountain (RMOUAG) Training Days, Denver, CO
- Pittsburgh OAUG Chapter Meeting – Pittsburgh, PA
- Dallas DOUG Dinner Meeting – Performance Tuning – to improve EBS User Experience – Dallas, TX