- This event has passed.
AUSOUG Webinar – Enhanced Supply Chain Hub for Oracle EBS
June 17, 2020, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm AEST
Introducing Supply Chain Hub – sponsored by AUSOUG
This education session will provide EBS Inventory supply planners with education and training on a modern, fast and easy to use planning hub. This tool provides supply and inventory planners fingertip control planners with drill down capability, together with rapid mass volume exports on every Oracle entity from a single interface screen.
We’ll review these important points;
- Full supply chain view in a single focused form
- Centralized information – no need to for multiple screens to change responsibilities
- Ability to export supply chain data to Excel without excessive processing wait times
- Ability to launch supply chain reports from within the Hub
- Powerful zoom & drill down to all SCM forms – Sales, Purchase & WO
- Advanced features including optimized pegging & exceptions
- Configurable search views & filters to isolate any supply/demand data
Why should you attend?
- You will be Introduced to a new approach for managing your supply chain information.
- We will demonstrate how to access information easier and quicker than through Oracle standard forms.
- You will learn how to customize the hub to your supply chain needs
Date: June 17, 2020
Time: 7:00pm – 8:00pm AEST (Australia) / 10:00am-11:00am BST (London)
Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/884724636984706319
Glen Whelan, Enginatics
Glen is an internationally known Oracle EBS Supply Chain specialist with two decades of experience working on EBS implementation projects across various industries around the globe. His experience with the inflexibility of existing supply chain solutions inspired him to join Enginatics and introduce Blitz Report™, the Supply Chain Hub and the new Report™ Report Toolkits.
If you are interested in finding out more about Enginatics’ Supply Chain Hub, we’d suggest the following blog posts;