- This event has passed.
NYOUG Webinar – Introducing Supply Chain Hub
June 17, 2020, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Introducing Supply Chain Hub – sponsored by NYOUG
This education session will provide EBS Inventory supply planners with education and training on a modern, fast and easy to use planning hub. This tool provides supply and inventory planners fingertip control planners with drill down capability, together with rapid mass volume exports on every Oracle entity from a single interface screen.
We’ll review these important points;
- Full supply chain view in a single focused form
- Centralized information – no need to for multiple screens to change responsibilities
- Ability to export supply chain data to Excel without excessive processing wait times
- Ability to launch supply chain reports from within the Hub
- Powerful zoom & drill down to all SCM forms – Sales, Purchase & WO
- Advanced features including optimized pegging & exceptions
- Configurable search views & filters to isolate any supply/demand data
Glen Whelan, Enginatics
Glen is an internationally known Oracle EBS Supply Chain specialist with two decades of experience working on EBS implementation projects across various industries around the globe. His experience with the inflexibility of existing supply chain solutions inspired him to join Enginatics and introduce Blitz Report™, the Supply Chain Hub and the new Report™ Report Toolkits.
Date: June 17, 12:00-1:00pm EDT (New York)
Use the form on this page to register for the event and you will receive the webinar link in the email response.
If you are interested in finding out more about Enginatics’ Supply Chain Hub, we’d suggest the following blog posts;